If the version of TurboTax you're using supports imports from brokerages, it should work with your Haven account.
- On the screen that says "Let Us Enter Your Bank And Brokerage Tax Documents," click "I'm Looking For," and then type "Apex."
- Select "Apex Clearing Corporation."
- Your Apex User ID is your investment account number. It will look something like "8BW5000." If you have multiple Haven investment accounts, you may need to repeat this process.
- Your Apex password will be your Tax ID (SSN or TIN), entered without spaces.
- Select "continue," and you will be able to choose which documents to import.
If you have trouble with these directions, please contact us using the chat widget in the bottom right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.