If you want to rollover your Haven IRA to another provider (like Betterment, Wealthfront, or similar), you should follow your new provider's instructions. Generally they will generate a 1-2 page document with information we need in order to transfer your funds and securities.

We have specific guides for a few popular providers here.

You'll often need your Haven Account Number. Learn how to find your account number here.

We'll need the paperwork signed, dated, and emailed to help@havenmoney.com.

If your new provider can't help you fill out this transfer paperwork, please let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

Did this answer your question?